Pages

Thursday, December 19, 2019

Day: #3 team players

Jonah Lomu was an All Black and a rugby superstar. He was Tongan and grew up in Mangere, South Auckland. He was very tall, strong and fast.Richie McCaw was also a famous rugby player. He was the captain of the All Blacks for 11 years. As well as being an amazing player, Richie McCaw was also a strong leader and captain.For many people, players like Jonah Lomu and Richie McCaw are superheroes with extra special ‘superpowers.’     imagine you could have three powers what would they be???? well, mine would be invisibility, flying, and telecines why invisibility? well, when I am fighting my brothers they might think I disappear when I am still there.  why flying so I can go to different countries and to my friend's houses and telecines since I am lazy it works for me.

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Frankie, this is Shannon from the Summer Learning Journey.

    Wow, you’ve chosen some amazing super powers. Invisibility would be so cool. If I was invisible I think I would drive somewhere. It would be so funny because it would look like the car was driving with magic. How crazy would that be!

    Flying would also be awesome. Imagine being able to soar with the birds. If you flew high enough, you could even get in a fast jetstream and travel around the world super quickly. It’d be a real time saver. What country would you travel to first?

    Telekinesis would be amazing too. Calling things with your mind or being able to manipulate objects could solve so many problems. What’s the first thing you would do with this power?

    It would be really awesome if you could include pictures or colours into your post to really engage your readers. Perhaps you could look at these <a href="https://sites.google.com/manaiakalani.org/manaiakalani-cybersmart/being-cybersmart/smart-learners/digital-learning-

    Happy blogging,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Frankie this is Holly I liked the way you added a lot of detail in to your story.This reminds me of my first day of touch rugby.
    Next time you could add photos into the story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you Holly I will try to get to that nga mihi

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post