Pages

Friday, August 20, 2021

My Bike company!

 

Hello Bloggers and today I will be sharing with you my canva presentation which is about my Bike company that I made for maths, The reason we made it was to understand logo making and all that kind of stuff about bussiness. Making this slide was really fun to make because it was differrent from the usual maths work we do. Well I hope you like my presentation make sure to commment your thoughts. If you could start your own bussiness what would it be?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Frankie My name is flynn. Wow Frankie! This is amazing I know your a great biker and how your telling us how if you had a bike shop then this is how you would run it. Maybe next time make the font a little bigger because it was small but although that it was very good. Well Done!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post